Sunday, May 18, 2008

Right Resolutions

We all aware that we are human beings and are abide by certain resolutions and rights. But everywhere and everytime we had conflict with rights and obligations and mostly difficult to come out of these.

It's rare for one who never concentrates on these issues and if one, becomes peculiar in this society.

I like to go through my understanding of these with higher plain attitudes and admirable personalities

Right Resolutions
I shall begin this day with the resolution that I may in every way make myself an open channel for God’s love to manifest through me.
I shall begin this day with the resolution that no matter whatsoever obstacles may arise before me, I shall try in every way through my thought, word and deed to overcome them.
I shall begin this day with the resolution that I may not hurt any living being with my thought, word or deed.
I shall begin this day with the resolution that all my thoughts, words and deeds be constructive, helpful and productive of great good.
I shall begin this day with the consciousness that I am a distinct part of that One Who is all wise, all powerful and all loving.

No comments: