Monday, May 26, 2008

Is Happiness virtual or reality?

It’s been quite uneasy for me these days while I listen to people saying that they were not happy with their life.

I do not have that much time to listen to everyone’s issue and guide them to track back. If ever I get that time I’m happy doing so.

Why I do this, not for money, not for fame but as a responsibility being born as Human.

I found it’s very easy to say we’re unhappy but any time have we tried to find why we’re unhappy. I hope most of the people never did this because we’re afraid of ourselves, our thoughts, ideas, feelings,relations and even actions.

We might express our thoughts so expressly exactly oppositely what we feel inside our heart.

We never found the Happiness because it’s with us but not visible. We try to buy the expensive gift for our beloved to show how much we love them. But have we really love them? I doubt. We do all this gifts and others to show public not to our heart.

The tragedy of Present day Human Life is, in the mindst of increasing comforts man is finding decreasing Happiness.

I have seen people who told me they were in search of peace and happiness, out of spiritual inclination I advised them some remedies but they were failed as these people were interested in only expressing the cause ,trials of finding it and enjoying.


These issues made me to write a detailed article on Finding Happiness and living with it. For this I took permission from my Guru and the story line was from him Only.

I’ll focus more on topics like this depending your feedback and comments


Thanking you


Jai Gurudev

No comments: