Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pursuance

I was awaken from deep at around 3.0am and quite disturbed and un noticingly it was pinching the desire unknown.
I tried to overcome for more than an hour but unable to do so.
I even sat for meditation hoping that reveal and heal the patch i lost, but My efforts were in vain.
Slowly it started headache and heavy body pains.
Interestingly i was able to see some images but certainly not dreaming.
I was with my Samiji at his Lotus feet and he's teaching my the subject that I never asked for, i.e "the art of Pursuance"

I spent approxiamately a hour and half with him and slowly went to sleep.

Is this final signal i'm receiving for the teaching pursuance to those of need and correct the world if satisfied. or is it time to test my ability in this art.
All questions left again to him only.

Jai Gurudev

No comments: