Saturday, April 30, 2011

Whether true Human spirituality Exists? I

I went to see so called famous and TV presenter , Teacher and healer one fine evening in high location of bangalore.
Got shocked to see the so much crowd waiting at reception which was quite small and adding to pain the people in reception never lifts the phones during this time. I found it very difficult to locate address and spent around 15min time to call those numbers which were never answered.

Wait for 20 minutes over and i was called inside before i could adjust myself in chair handycam was on. Then there comes a few words from esteemed Guru enquiring about reason for my visit, before i could start, he continued with set of questions and now it's my memory skill to remember and select the options.

Immediately he used his crystal pendulum and and wrote on the booklet that 65% of negativity presents and some spirits exist in my body.

Remedy: I need to learn Reiki and Self hypnosis along with two of my close relatives/friends learning the same course and support me by energizing me for 3-31/2 hours a day for 5 months and still if i were not out of problem he'll provide support from his disciples to heal.
Charges: Intial 500 for consultation
              2600 Reiki and 3600 for Hypnosis
Duration : 5 months

Verdict: Yes i do like to take permanent measures to come out but i feel they should heal first and then teach for long term goal achievements. If this is way of treatment then everyone should study at least one school of medicine to claim the right to live was the final verdict flashed in My thoughts.






No comments: