Thursday, June 5, 2008

Late but Happy

I felt lonely first time when my Mother left Me in December 2007. I was in hope that some means she'll give me some message in any form after understanding my attachment with her.
Making me Happy she contacted my Guruji in meditation and answered many questions that were in my mind since longtime but keping silent as they might hurt her approach of the world.

When I was down emotionally in April and I wanted to have a word with her but my Guruji asked for time. Later I forgot it entirely.
On 3rd June 2008 being Vaisakha amavasya, I offered her the monthly rituals and performed the pooja full pledged. The nextday early morning She gave me Swapna darshan and asked me some questions, but i was stupid and just listened to her.
Thus she fulfilled my desire.

Why I was writing this not to say that I'm one with attachment in spiritual, but whatever we pray them for will be fulfilled when and where they feel it right but not on our wish.

Thanking my Holy mother and Devoting to my Gurudev's feet, without whom I may be a past and thanking one woman who taught me turnaround in my life( I might provide details of this woman and my attachment when it comes)

No comments: